A moist and delicious cake with a bright lemony flavor you will love!
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries & zest
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups grated lemon zest
- nonstick baking spray, for pan
- confectioner's sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt, set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
5. Beat in vanilla.
6. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.
7. Toss blueberries and lemon zest with remaining teaspoon of flour; gently fold into batter.
8. Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with baking spray.
9. Spread batter into prepared pan.
10. Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60-70 minutes.
11. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert onto rack; cool completely.
12. Dust with confectioner’s sugar right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.