My brother-in-law tied the knot this past weekend and we had such a great time celebrating with him, his new bride and her family.
We stayed at the hotel where the wedding was at and enjoyed two of the most perfect sunshiney April days on Lake Winnipesaukee!
Some favorite shots from the weekend…..
I love how close the cousins are in our family.
Mark was the best man and all of our kids had roles in the wedding – in fact there were ten children total in the wedding party. Getting ready…..
The perfect end to a wonderful weekend…
We laughed so much that my face seriously ached on Sunday! If this weekend is a sign of what’s to come, I’d say the newly married couple will have a very happy life together!
11. witnessing the joyful hope of a new life together
12. an opportunity to celebrate with family
13. Mark’s dancing abilities
14. a face that aches from laughter
15. coming home to a yard in full bloom
16. crossing things off the house to-do list